Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] A nice Free way to help the forum!!!

Page 1 / 3

Cr0ck1 (Beagler)
Admin
Topic starter
(@beagler)
Admin

So recently you all might have noticed that we have some hunting ads on our forum. Well this forum is paid for out of my pocket and through volunteers doing the work on their time.

Well we are getting bigger and it cost more and more to run the forum. Besides the fact that anyone can become a paid sponsor or contributer at any time here: http://fohaf.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3125

We understand that not everyone can become a paid member to help out due to hard financial times. But now you can help out Totally FREE!..

As you can see Under Armour is our newest "Affiliation" !!

All you have to do to make the forum a couple cents is: If you or anyone is ever going to shop and want to buy Under Armor gear just go to FOHAF.COM and CLICK THE AD for the Under Armour and make your purchase!

As long as you click the link and direct to the forum and purchase during that session the forum will get a couple cents from the sale. Every Little Bit Helps!.

You will see more Ads from big stores and Hunting Outfitters Coming SOON!!!

Thank you all for being members. Remember without you all there is no FOHAF!!

-Cr0ck1

12 Replies
Cr0ck1 (Beagler)
Admin
Topic starter
(@beagler)
Admin

In addition to Under Armour we now have Brownells As an affiliate!!! :clap

Remember guys if you every purchase from any of these sites do it from the link on top of the forum! It will give a couple cents to the forum!

-Thanks.

buddy201
(@buddy201)
Eminent Member

Maybe you could add a Amazon.com tab to this website. Every time a person accesses Amazon by clicking through the link embedded on the website, a portion of the money goes to the website's pocket. And, it doesn't increase the cost for the person making the purchase.

Cr0ck1 (Beagler)
Admin
Topic starter
(@beagler)
Admin

If i can get on the program i will. Ill check into that this weekend! Thx

Sent from Mossy Oak Swamp Bottom.

Dirtroadz
(@dirtroadz)
Trusted Member

I purchased a pair of Vortex binocs through one of the OpticsPlanet banners and got a great deal with free shipping. Pretty sweet bonus if that somehow helped the site. Funny how I haven't seen that banner ever since I made the purchase..... :alien :shifty :alien

Page 1 / 3
Share:

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

No comments to show.